Welcome to my blog, where a 30-something couple from the UK renovate and extend an old cottage, build some outbuildings, raise some hens and grow firewood trees and vegetables on our Acre in Hampshire. It's a bit like a smallholding but without too many animals, so we call it a homestead - living within our means, relying on ourselves and having a wonderful life!


.

Sunday 6 September 2015

Are you still Blogging...?

I've been asked this question a few times recently. Five months with no updates? What is going on?

In my defense, I have had a wedding reception venue to finish, a wedding to host and three mini-honeymoons to plan and attend, a 55 square metre terrace to lay, as well as a new car to buy and a change of posting and job role to cope with. Pretty thin list of excuses I know, but there we are.

Here follows a quick fire catch-up of everything we've been up to. I'll keep everything in separate posts for ease of searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment